Headlines News :
Home » , , » Maria Sharapova and prom dress

Maria Sharapova and prom dress


Sharapova, the sport's most ugly woman?

Uh, no, not by a long shot, but I want to talk about money, so that movement of the possibility of what makes the subject to mind the prom dress worn by Maria Sharapova at Wimbledon.



You have it!

Of course, this is the traditional players to wear white at Wimbledon intense.
It was all white, and then withdrew, so it became "white dominated.
In recent years, as the tradition seems to have a strong appeal, the majority of players have gone back as far as possible in Wimbledon White.

This means that players like Maria Sharapova and Serena Williams, as well as outside the huge amounts of money, this is an opportunity so that they can do what with the "little white short prom dress fashion statements.



I do not know Maria Sharapova right to get it!
She said her clothes were inspired by "Swan Lake" ballet Swan.

It is the frilly prom dress, and in the back of the wing flap.
Unfortunately, wind flap outwards blowing, like a lizard than Swan.

Like me over 40 years of age may also remember the 1970s British sci-fi classic era, the doctor had to battle the monster is a sea monster one.



I can not help thinking what shall I watched Sharapova play!

Nevertheless, I suspect that she is awake at night worried about what I think of her clothes, even if she does, she can console myself, looking at her bank balance in the morning.



I said, she has more than one million pounds of wealth from her tennis, so her good luck.

I do not and more from the movement of millions of dollars, but I did a good income, the establishment of the revenue streams of any sport.

Therefore, to summarize, I have to say that Maria is the ugliest woman in sport, but ditch swan dress for the girl next year!



Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Fashion For You - All Rights Reserved